Dilemma

July 04, 2005

I finished ball 1 of Branching Out -- here's the progress:



Obviously, it's hurting to be blocked, but you can imagine. I *way* overestimated how much yarn was needed, since I had five balls and this definitely only will need 1¾ max. Any idea what could be done with the extra 500+ yards of lime green All Seasons? Possibly I could be twins with (aka, a vile copycat of) Amanda and try to eke out a honeymoon cami? Or more scarves? If I was a knit swimsuit person, that would be a possibility, but I'm not. Also nix on the boob-holders/one-skein-wonders -- not so much my style. Any other ideas? It's a beautiful yarn and I'd love to make something pretty. If all else fails, I think I'll get more colors and do some sort of multicolor top?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home