Presents for me

September 21, 2005

Most of my Birthday gift money this year seems to be going to yarn. It's so fun. :-) I found some Cascade 220 superwash on sale for 25% off, and so it will become the purple cabled sweater from the Fall 2005 Vogue Knitting.



Yet again, I'm not a fan of the cropped look (or the makeup, for that matter :-P), so I'm going to see about extending the length a bit. A lot of what I liked about the sweater was the color, and so to find a superwash version on sale is exciting. :-)

The packaging was brilliant. Apparently LittleKnits had a few days delay in shipping it so they bumped it up to priority (always cool and appreciated), and then it came with a nice letter and FREE little bobbles of pretty yarn samples. What a smart way of distinguishing yourself.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home