More football fun

September 02, 2006

Kevin's mom's birthday was last week, and we decided to get her a David Akers jersey. Ordering and shipping took a bit more time than we had allotted, though, so I made her a mini jersey to last until the real one arrived.



I made bias tape to finish the arm and neck holes -- it was fidgety but added a lot. Then I embroidered the back. (You may not be able to see in the photo, but the 2 was white with silver and black trim -- it was fun to get to use my silver embroidery floss -- I've been hoarding it since college.)



I also made a little football magnet to hang it out of fimo and gold wire -- it was baking when I took the photos. The whole thing was a blast back to fifth grade, when I used to make a lot of doll clothes. Good fun. :-)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home