Week Four Results

October 04, 2006

I played my boss this week, and lost by a measly point, 48-49.
QB
Alex Smith, SF -4
RUNNING BACKS
RB Laurence Maroney, NE 26
RB/WR Keyshawn Johnson, Car 6
RECEIVERS
WR Jerricho Cotchery, NYJ 12
WR Reggie Brown, Phi 6
TE L.J. Smith, Phi 3
DEFENSE
D/ST Seahawks -6
KICKER
K Rian Lindell, Buf 5
BENCH
RB Shaun Alexander, Sea 0
WR Terrell Owens, Dal 8
WR Deion Branch, Sea 5
RB Marion Barber, Dal (BYE) 12
WR Reggie Williams, Jac 21
K Jason Elam, Den (BYE)0
D/ST Patriots 12
QB Jon Kitna 11

This wouldn't rankle quite so much if it wasn't so obvious after the fact that I played the wrong quarterback (negative four?!), and definitely played the wrong defense. I'd sort of been thinking that since Chicago is known for its defense and Seattle prides themselves on theirs, it could be a really interesting game. Instead it was a flat-out romp. Bummer. Also worth noting that, once again, I played the wrong Reggie.

The major bright point in this whole affair was watching Laurence Maroney run his way to 125 yards and two touchdowns! Yay for the New England rookie!

Also, I'm to the shoulder decreases on my vest! Here's a photo after Monday Night Football:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home