Week Twelve

November 27, 2007

Rock on: an 88-38 win over Josh, who’s tied for second in our league. I was lucky, since he played -1 point Roethlisberger instead of 20-pt Carson Palmer, and left a 17 point running back on his bench. Regardless, though, my team did well, with Brees still trying to make up for the first half of the season, and quite a few decent RB and WR performances.

Next week is the last week of the season, and with this win, I’m in a three-way tie for 5th place. The top six teams make the playoffs, so I have to beat my matchup (who, as luck would have it, is #1 in the league), and at least one of these other two have to lose for me to make it. Fingers crossed!

QB
QB Drew Brees, NO 26
RUNNING BACKS
RB LaDainian Tomlinson, SD 11
RB Marion Barber, Dal 18
RECEIVERS
WR Deion Branch, Sea 15
WR Donte' Stallworth, NE 5
TE L.J. Smith, Phi 4
DEFENSE
D/ST Patriots 7
KICKER
K Matt Stover, Bal 2
BENCH
QB Jason Campbell, Was 9
RB Ron Dayne, Hou 7
WR Reggie Brown, Phi 10
WR Muhsin Muhammad, Chi 2
WR Nate Burleson, Sea 0
WR Drew Bennett, StL 3
TE Alex Smith, TB 4
K Stephen Gostkowski, NE 6

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home