They'll let us leave the hospital

May 10, 2009

In a big step closer to baby-preparedness, we have a carseat! (A gift from Kevin’s parents!!)



For those who are interested in such things, it’s a Britax Diplomat. We decided to skip the infant seat in favour of a convertible, and then I found a great sale price with free shipping.

We had a good time trying it out in the car (with my 26-week shape quite evident). Rear-facing for the first year:



And then forward-facing up to forty pounds:



It’s now packed back into the box in the garage. We’re saving all of the LATCH and installation fun for July, which still feels very far away. People keep telling me that time is going to start to fly, but I’ve been feeling acutely aware of the fact that it isn’t and I’m struggling not to feel impatient.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home