A quick project off the list

May 29, 2006

Really not so attractive:



vs. a protein skimmer cozy!:




The protein skimmer is essential to the health of our tank, as it removes nastiness and waste from the water, but it sits in the middle of our living room. Unsheathed, I don't think it adds much to the character of the room, so a little hat for the collection cup was in order for when we had company over. A bit of Cascade 220 later, voila!

Not the most interesting or involved project ever, but it will perform a great service. It also reminded me how much I don't enjoy being a monogamous knitter. After the Olympics, I launched into a clapotis, and have just been plugging away on that. I think it's time to branch out a bit. :-) Ought to make for more varied and interesting knitting content on the blog, too. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home