Week Six

October 18, 2006

Finally, the sort of week I've been waiting for! Everyone was amazing, I finally played the right players, and I won 115-95. Wow. Neat.

QB
Alex Smith, SF 9
RUNNING BACKS
RB Marion Barber, Dal 11
RECEIVERS
WR Deion Branch, Sea 20
WR Terrell Owens, Dal 22
WR Reggie Brown, Phi 28
TE L.J. Smith, Phi 10
DEFENSE
D/ST Seahawks 6
KICKER
K Jason Elam, Den 9
BENCH
RB Shaun Alexander 0
RB/WR Laurence Maroney, NE (BYE)0
WR Jerricho Cotchery, NYJ 0
WR Reggie Williams, Jac (BYE) 0
WR Keyshawn Johnson, Car 4
K Rian Lindell, Buf 7
D/ST Patriots (BYE)0
QB Jon Kitna, Det 10

TO, with three touchdowns, got his act together (not that I expect it to last, but still good to see). Reggie Brown was awesome (and double points, since anything that's good for the Eagles makes Kevin happy). Deion Branch finally got in the Seattle groove. And even if the Seattle defense wasn't amazing, at least they weren't negative. 115! And somehow on Monday night, despite the two touchdowns by the Bears D (which Ross had) and the 83 yard run and touchdown off the kick by the Bears special teams, I managed to hold onto the lead. What a relief. :-)

I have no knitting to show -- I brought some for the trip and never even touched it. So I'll just have to revel in the football goodness for this week, with a crafty ending (hopefully) for next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home