Week Fourteen

December 11, 2007

Wow! Rock on! A 79-74 win! So now I get to play Court – he’s my ex-boss, and we have a storied fantasy football past. It should be a good game and tensions are already high.

This was such a hot and cold week. I appreciate LT’s contribution, and Marion Barber is clearly a man who understands the meaning of “fantasy football championships”. Stallworth and Smith (and for that matter, my beloved kicker, Stover): not as much.

I ended up benching Brees, since we were up by 5 and I’m still bitter about his last Monday night football performance (-2, causing a loss to the aforementioned Court). He played for 26 points – I’m hoping he still has some momentum for next week.

QB
-- 0
RUNNING BACKS
RB LaDainian Tomlinson, SD 29
RB Marion Barber, Dal 28
RECEIVERS
WR Deion Branch, Sea 11
WR Donte' Stallworth, NE 0
TE L.J. Smith, Phi 0
DEFENSE
D/ST Patriots 8
KICKER
K Matt Stover, Bal 2
BENCH
QB Drew Brees, NO 26
QB Jason Campbell, Was 4
RB Ron Dayne, Hou 2
WR Reggie Brown, Phi 7
WR Muhsin Muhammad, Chi 2
WR Nate Burleson, Sea 11
WR Drew Bennett, StL 0
TE Alex Smith, TB 3
K Stephen Gostkowski, NE 11

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home