Serious airline karma

December 27, 2004

I booked my tickets home for Christmas back in October after being scalped for my Thanksgiving tickets. Nonstop flight to Boston on American for $450, not too bad. Unfortunately, I booked it back when I thought I might have to return for work, so I made it a short trip (Wed-Mon, including flying time). I wasn't ready at all for yesterday to be my last night home. In a fit of optimism, after staying up late talking with my mom, we checked the flight status to find that my 9am flight had been canceled due to snow!! The earliest that they'll be able to fly me out is Wednesday, and I got a seat on an afternoon flight through Dallas. Kevin is supposed to land in Seattle an hour later, so the timing couldn't be better. And I get a few more days home with my family and Comet, the best dog in the world:



I know there are a lot of people who've been inconvenienced and living in airports, but at least after all of the airline meltdowns this past week, there's one person who's happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home