New Procrastination Technique!

January 05, 2005

Last year for Christmas, my great-uncle Buddy gave me a gift certificate to Barnes and Noble. I've been enjoying having it all year, and have used bits of it, but when he just gave me another one for Christmas '04, I decided to go wild and use up the balance on the 2003 version. (I *love* gift certificates, but they bring out my hoarding side. The same is true of art supplies.)

So, last night I went over to the book store, and found the Reader's Digest Ultimate Sourcebook of Knitting and Crochet Stitches. It's *so* cool. :-) I got home and dug out my crochet hook (Christmas '88, from Mrs. Claus, and barely ever used), and promptly got confused. The light of day made things clearer and today I managed this:



How neat! This is all acrylic scrap yarn from ages ago, and the medium blue is quite bulky so it doesn't look like the picture in the book in the least, but I'm happy! What fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home