Yo-ga, Yo-ga

April 03, 2006

Sunday morning marked the very last of the i-cord, and now the yoga bag is done:



I hardly even know what to do with my hands now. :-) The final specs were:

Yoga Mat Bag (pdf) from Stitch n Bitch Nation
Yarn: 1 ball and about ten yards of Lion Kitchen Cotton, color #108 (Morning Glory)
Needles: #7 for the lace body, #5 for the i-cord straps.

I initially went down two sizes for the needles because I didn't have dpn's in a 7, but it ended up making a stiffer and less stretchy strap, so it was actually ideal. I looped the icord through the lace at the top of the bag to make a drawstring, then attached both ends to the bottom. Functional, easy, and I like the double strap.

And, so that you can see how close the color is, here's the bag scrunched down a bit:



The mat's a bit shiny, but otherwise they're nearly dead on.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home