Week Eight

November 01, 2006

Bummer about all the snake-eyes scoring this week, especially with a final score of 60-71. So many points for the taking! Reggie Brown did a nice job balancing out the 28 points last week, and Reggie Williams was disappointing at best.

QB
Seneca Wallace, Sea 17
RUNNING BACKS
RB Leon Washington, NYJ 3
RECEIVERS
RB/WR Reggie Williams, Jac 1
WR Terrell Owens, Dal 13
WR Reggie Brown, Phi 1
TE L.J. Smith, Phi 1
DEFENSE
D/ST Patriots 16
KICKER
K Jason Elam, Den 8
BENCH
RB Shaun Alexander 0
RB Marion Barber, Dal 16
RB Laurence Maroney, NE (BYE)0
WR Deion Branch, Sea 20
WR Jerricho Cotchery, NYJ 4
WR Keyshawn Johnson, Car 1
D/ST Seahawks 3
QB Jon Kitna, Det (BYE)0


I *love* Seneca Wallace, especially since most of his issues are on the receiver side. I snatched him off of the waiver list, and I'm delighted about it. Go Seahawks! Now he just needs a better connection with Deion Branch, and I'll be raking in the late-season points. :-P I should have played Barber, but at least I chose correctly between the Seattle and New England D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home