Week Ten

November 14, 2006

This was a slow week for points for me, but luckily I was playing Bernard, who flouted conventional fantasy wisdom by choosing a team composed entirely of players for the Oakland Raiders (ouch). So, the mere 50 points I scored more than did the job against his 28. Game on!

QB
Seneca Wallace, Sea 8
RUNNING BACKS
RB Marion Barber, Dal 12
RB/WR Laurence Maroney, NE 3
RECEIVERS
WR Terrell Owens, Dal 17
WR Reggie Williams, Jac 1
TE L.J. Smith, Phi 0
DEFENSE
D/ST Patriots 4
KICKER
K Jason Elam, Den 5
BENCH
RB Shaun Alexander 0
WR Deion Branch, Sea 1
WR Jerricho Cotchery, NYJ 13
WR Reggie Brown, Phi 1
WR Keyshawn Johnson, Car 7
D/ST Seahawks 8
QB Jon Kitna, Det 7


Seneca Wallace was fun to watch again, but the points didn't add up. My Dallas guys did their jobs with aplomb, despite the quarterback hoopla. I wish Maroney got points for his run backs after the kicks, but since he doesn't, three points was generous. And L.J. Smith's goose egg was very disappointing. Luckily though (thanks, Bernard! thanks, Raiders!) none of this really matters too much. With a one-game winning streak under my belt, on to next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home